Top 4 videos from Barnaby Dixon!

Hello everyone!
Today, I'd like to introduce Barnaby Dixon, a very talented model - makers and puppeter. He used to study in The Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow and The University of Wales, Newport. He started his career in 2003. He showed his talent in the german TV show "Die Puppenstars". He provides a nice YouTube channel from which I chose four videos I like the most.

#4 Manu
Actually, Manu is not a title of a video but a name of a puppet. There are two videos with this character and it also occurs in the series with Dabchick. Manu can glow and it has great moves.




#3 Eskos
Eskos was the first Dixon's stop-motion film which tells a story of two cruel creatures who spend time in a lab when sudennly some bird occurs. The animation is a little bit brutal but it keeps in suspance and is really well-done. We can notice that Barnaby cares about a tiny detail.




#2 Dabchick ~27~ SEALANT
In my opinion, all the series with Dabchick is just great but I decided to put here the episode I like the most. But, what is it? Well, Dabchick is a puppet of a kind a intelligent and sarcastic bird who discover the world on Barnaby's hand. It is sweet and funny buit some times can irritate.


#1 Training a DINOSAUR!!!
I like this one the most because in my opinion, the character of the dinosaur is the cutest one. It moves in that sweet way. Unfortunately, dinosaur doesn't occur very often. I hope it's going to change.


If you want get more information click here. or here.

Komentarze

Popularne posty