Top 4 of Intagram Artists!

Good morning everybody!
Today's weather is just horrible and I'd like to stay in bed all day long but I can't. So I decided to write another post.
I follow a lot of accounts on the Instagram. Most of them belogns to my friends or some fancy brands but some are menaged by young, talented people who weren't scare to show their art on the Internet. I chose four of my favourites accounts.

#4 scorpiondagger
James Kerr as it is the real name of the artist hiding under pseudonim scorpiondagger creates gifs from most of the time rennaisance paintings since 2012. Gifs shows completly new situations, kind a funny and a little bit weird.


#3 Sara Shakeel
As she writes herself, she was a dentist and accidentally became an artist. She creates collages that heal her soul. They are beautiful in aesthethic way.
I like the most the stretch marks covered with glitter as a symbol of self-acceptence and empowerment.






#2 pollynor
Polly graduated in 2011 she consantly created art that show women and their demons: anxiety, self-doubts. The illustraitions are inspired by her own life and reveal the problems of identity and sexuality. She coworked with brands like Dr. Martens and Gucci but she also has her own T-shirt line.




#1 kiszkiloszki 
This is my real favourite one! Kajetan Obarski creates animations from famous paintings. Those animations are not for everyone as he loves black humour and very often he puts some death and terrbile situation into his work. Afterall, they are funny and smart.
It is diffucult to choose one, favourite artwork but because of my love to Magritte, here it comes:




Komentarze

  1. Your article is extraordinarily smart.I love to browse your diary's posts everyday and that i got vast facilitate from your blog and developed a replacement app spotify premium apk ios
    you'll check.Thanks for wonderful diary.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Try this new app Meme Generator PRO Apk : which is maximum trending now.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty