Top 4 travel destinations!

Recently I have told you something about Japan. This country is very interesting for me and, of course, is one of my travel destinations. Today, I want to present you four places in the world I really want to visit.

#4 New York City
New York also called Big Apple is the most populated, the most lingustically diversed, and one of the safest cities in the USA. The city itself, has 1213,3 km2. New York was found in 1624. In this very city,  the United Nations has a seat. New York was a capital of the USA but right now it's not even a capital of state New York which is Albany. NYC is well-known because of Time Square, a huge, green Central Park, Empire State Building and its boroughs: Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island.
I fall in love with this city because of the TV series How I met your mother, where Ted Mosby always repeats that he lives in the best city in the world. Moreover, also in Friends there is a nice view of this city. They both convienced me to visit this place someday.


#3 Edinburgh
Edinburgh is a capital of Scotland, one of the areas in the UK from 1437. There are a lot of must seen places like Edinburgh Castle or Holyrood Palace. This what is very conected with a view of Edinburhg and Scotland are the mountains and hills. The views are astonishing and pictoresque. What is worth to know is the fact that there are a lot of interesting festivals like Edinburgh International Film Festival, The Festival of Spirituality and Peace but also Polish Film Festival.
Probably, I'd like to vistit whole Scotland but I have to start with something, so I chose a capital as a travel destination. I really would like to see on my own eyes those beautiful landscapes.


#2 Copenhagen
The capital of Denmark found in 1167. Right now, it's menaged by Ritt Bjerregaard. When we think about Copenhagen, the first thought is Hans Christian Andersen who was a poet and a writer, most famous because of his fairytales. there are a lot of fascinating museums: Denmark's National Gallery with painting of Picasso or Rubens; Denmark's Museum of Film and Thorvaldsen's Museum. Moreover, in Copenhagen, there were born Mads Mikkelsen (an actor famous because of TV series Hannibal) and Lars von Trier (a well-known director; a creator of Breaking the Waves or Dancing in the Dark).
There was a day I've read an article in the newspaper about Denmark and Copenhagen and somehow I fell in love. In my opinion, I'd enjoy the climate of the place. Look, how beautiful this place is.



#1 Tokyo
What a surprise, right? Ok, I had to place this very city as I'm fascinated with Japanese culture but also because Tokyo is very big city with such an amount of attraction to see that I won't be able to get to know about them all in my whole life, so I would never be bored in this city, I suppose. Tokyo is composed of 47 prefectures and has 2.187.66 km2. Tokyo is very curios city, with its metro stations, fast trains, huge corporation sky-crapers mixed with old, traditional pagodas.
Actually, Tokyo is a place I don't want to visity, it's a place I'd like to live.


Komentarze

Popularne posty