The best 4 reasons to take part in OFF Sytuacje!

Hello everybody!
Today is a very important day to me because drama festival OFF Sytuacje starts. What is that? Off Sytuacje is a indie drama festival organised by Anna Balcerzak - a foundator of Poznań Academy of Performing Arts where I belong. I participate an acting cours. Anna is an actress and a direcor, she performed in many pieces, for example Hamlet. 
The festival will last from 27th May to 4th June. Now, I will present you the goods that you can experince during OFF Sytuacje!


#4 Happenings
Today, my friends from PAPA will walk in the city and they will perform some improvised performances. I don't know what they will do this time but in the past, the students were dressed up as Victorian ladies or people from time of communism. I'm curious what Ania made up this time!


#3 Performances of the students
Tomorrow at 5 p.m. at Scena Robocza, the four plays starring the PAPA students will be played. I will perform in a drama based on Stanisław Wyspiański's piece but later, well-known and breathtaking plays will played too.

Marcin and Paweł in "Persians"

#2 Workshops
to my mind, this is the best part of the festival - meetings with artists, working and progressing your gifts, learning. This is the most experiencing time. In this week, we will be able to develop our skills in acrobatics, pantomime and acting with artist from all over the world. Can't wait!


#1 Performances
Of course, during a festival of theatres, a lot of pieces will be played. And so we will be able to watch Brian Latini from Italy in "Happy Times" - a play inspired by Charlie Chaplin, a group MMR in "Mongestalten" - a mime play or "Kopflos" played by Lifetender.


For more information, check!

Komentarze

Popularne posty