Top 4 Lovesongs!

Hello everybody!
The subject of my today's post might seem kind a romantic and perfect for Valentine's Day but actually I realised that probably I won't provide this blog at February and I decided to talk about my favourite songs about love right now. Moreover, the Christmas time is coming and it's the time of peace and love etc. The presented songs are a little bit different from the common lovesongs but hey! it's my blog so don't expect anything common and usual. Here they are! The big four of my favourite lovesongs!

#4 Unfucktheworld - Angel Olsen
Angel is an American singer who started her career with EP called Strange Cacti. She also released few LP and collaborated with Bonnie "Prince" Billy. She is mostly famous for her song Shut up Kiss me and Windows which appeard in the Netflix original series 13 Reasons Why.
I decided to put this song here cause is very nostalgic and moving. The blurred voice reminds me of some old 50's times and the very first sentence I quit my dreamin' the moment that I found you is so true.





#3 No One Else in Mind - Blaenavon ft Soko
I don't listen to Blaenavon and I don't even know who they are but I know Soko - the French singer and actress singing in English. She has so many romantic songs that I didn't know which one I should choose but finally, I decided to put the fresh one. You can know Soko because of her song We might be dead by tomorrow which is really beautiful. Soko also played the main character in the Dancer movie about Loie Fuller.
Here are some moving phrases from the song but I recommend you to read it whole:
I could lift the curse
And paint a pretty picture of
The perfect ending one more night
You can escape in the morning
As slowly as you will
And I'll pretend it never happened for a while.




#2 I LoveYyou More Than You Love Yourself - Austra
Austra is an amazing band from Canada that plays Electronic Pop. The band features Katie Stelmanis, Maya Postepski and Dorian Wolf. They are all stunning but for me the vocal of Katie is one of the best I've ever heard. It's thrilling!
The song is a kind of a loveletter from a lover to a person who suffers from depression and this is what makes it so unique.


#1 I Hope You Die - Molly Nilsson
You may say: "Hey, hey, Maja, you were supposed to give some love not hatred" but actually the song by Molly Nilsson is very romantic. Nilsson is Swedish singer with very deep and unusual voice. She creates music by her own, she plays, she sings, she writes. Songs are simple but very catchy.
I hope you die may decieve you but it's a true confession of love if you read the rest of the lyrics ...by my side. Maybe my taste is weird but for me it's sweet, ok?


Komentarze

Popularne posty