Top 4 Polish Christmas Songs!

Hello everybody!
Christmas is coming and because of this fact I'd like to present list of my favourite Christmas Songs. When I hear them (very often too soon) in the radio I remember the beautiful time. Me and my family, we gather together, we give presents and eat! I love the Christmas time and all the songs that make me feel it's coming. Here are the great four of my favourite Polish songs! (Yeah, you can expect the vol. 2 where I put some English ones).

#4 De Su - Kto wie 
Well known song was written by Bożena Inrator and composed by Maciej Zieliński in 2000 and played by Polish band that feautred five women. It was started by Małgorzata Pruszyńska but it doesn't exist anymore.
This song is a song of my childhood. I used to sing it with my sister every year during the Christmas time.


#3 Skaldowie - Z kopyta kulig rwie
It used to be very popular Polish band. They perform till now but the years of their greateness are gone. Maybe it's because of the continous changes: members of the band come and go.They released a lot of albums and receive a lot of awards.
I loved this song just couple years ago. In the past it was to heavy for me but suits much better. It's lively and kind a different than other Christmas songs.


#2 Czerwone gitary - Jest taki dzień
Another great Polish rock band similiar to the previous one. Czerwone gitary originally was started by Bernard Dornowski, Jerzy Kossela, Krzysztof Klenczon, Seweryn Krajewski, Jerzy Skrzypczyk, Henryk Zomerski. Even though the recent members differ a lot from the first one, the band still amuse their fans.
I think that every Polish person know this song as it's considered as the most beautiful one. The lyrics has amazing meaning for me.


#1 Arka Noego - Świeć, gwiazdeczko, świeć
Arka Noego is very popular band featuring Robert Friedrich (who was also a member of metal band Acid Drinkers) and children, lots of children. They play Christian music. The band created many recognizable songs. They played at Przystanek Woodstock Festival.
I almost forgot about this song but Uncle Youtube has reminded me. All the memories from when I was a six-year-old girl came back. For sure, it's my favourite Christmas song!


Komentarze

  1. Last time I've heard "Świeć, gwiazdeczko, świeć" in a TV. I can still remember this sound, it definitely reminds me about my childhood :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty