Exams' time!

Today, I'm not going to give you the best 4. Today, I'll say "Goodbye" but maybe it's better to use "See you soon". It is my last post for now, because I finish my semester and I'm going to preper for my exams, bloody exams. The coming time would be really great but unfortunatelly, we have to pass all this suff. I hope, I will do it at the first attempt. I want to enjoy my sweet holidays working all three months (cool holidays, duh) and do not think about the September. I do like this month because I celebrate my birthday then and I don't want to unlike it! In the September the students can correct failed exams. I hope, I won't have to do that.

So... cross your fingers for my succes, because I would like to continue this little piece of my creation in the next year and give another The Best 4 advices!


P.S. I couldn't leave you without any treat, so there are some good vibes from me!


Peace!

Komentarze

  1. This is one of my favourite songs. Thanks for writing such an informative and unique blog! You had an excellent idea with your Top 4. Can't wait for more! (rhyme!) ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thak you very much! I decided that I want to create something different and interesting. I love this song too! Sorry for waiting so long for my response, I didn't notice.

      Usuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty