Top 4 cosmetics from my bathroom!

Hello everybody!
Week ago we spend some time in the kitchen and toady we switch to the bathroom. I'd like to tell you about some cheap but good cosmetics which help me to care about my skin. We can find them in a lot of places, in drugstore or supermarets so they are easy to access. Here they are:

#4 Castor Oil

 Why I don't have such a fancy bottle?

Castor oil is used in medecine as laxative (not cool) but it also has a lot of good points, for example it relieves a knee-joint pain. In India, castor oil is very popular medicine used in massage.
Actually, there are a lot of miraculous oils like hemp oil or linseed oil but I choose a castor oil because of the fact that it really has helped to rebuild my hair. I had a huge problem with a hair-loss. No conditioners with coconut oil or argan masks helped and, finally, I decided to use castor oil which not only stopped hair-loss but also it made hair stronger. They look healthier so I feel better.
I use castor oil also on eyelashes and eyebrows to make them longer.
 
#3 Sulphur Soap

Maybe the smell is not very pleasant but it really doesn't bother me if it works. And it works.  Sulphur soap coasts only a little bit more than normal soap but it fights acne all over your body. It can also be used to wash a greasy hair. However, it can be used in long time.
 
#2 Blue Clay Mask

Use blue caly mask twice a week and your skin will be soft and pure. It also helps to remove some unexpected zits. Moreover, it gets rid of blackheads. All you need to do is mix the blue clay with some water or oil (for example olive oil) and put it on face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and after that wash it off with warm water.
 
#1 Aloes

Actually, aloes is a gift from a nature. It ahs so many good points that it is difficult to mention them all. Juice or pills from aloes helps strenghten the imminuty and preserve the stomach. A cream moisturize and regenerate the skin. It also hasten wounds recovery. It smells well, it is light and absorb very fast. I love it and I use it everyday after the shower.

Komentarze

Popularne posty