Top 4 young polish musicians!

In a month, there will be a great festival in Poznan organised. The festival is called Spring Break and it attracks a lot of people and musicians. It is a great opportunity to find out a lot of good music. I've started to prepare myself and I try to know all the artists before the festival. Thanks to that I discoverded some good muicians and I developped my list of good fresh music artists. I especially care about polish music. In my opinion, there is a lot of music bands or individual artist that are not preciated enough. Some just started their music career and need support. I chose 4 of them and put them in this very list:

#4 Coals


They come from Silesia and these part of Poland was an insparation for a band's name. The band was created in 2014 by Katarzyna Kowalczyk and Łukasz Rozmysłowski. They are compared to popular polish band The Dumplings because of the soft, nostaligic sounds.
They performed on Spring Break, Open'er. They give performances in Poland but also abroad.
Unfortunatelly, I haven't heard them live. They had a concert in Poznan couple days ago but I couldn't be there. I hope I will be able to see them soon somewhere.
My favourite song: Weigthless

#3 Meek, Oh Why?
This very talented band is one of the artists performing on Spring Break this year and because of this fact I was able to get to know it.
Under a name Meek, Oh Why? there is hidden five-membered band that mixes rap, jazz and electronics, set up in 2015 by Mikołaj Kubicki - a raper and trumpeter.
In my opinion, music is insparied mainly by Taco Hemingway. I can hear it in the lyrics and beats.
My favourite song: Księżniczka i buc

#2 Ralph Kaminski
I've read about this artist some time ago in KMag and from then I follow his career. Happily, he also joins the Spring Break crew so I will be able to hear his material live. Ralph graduated from The Stanisław Moniuszko Academy of Music in Gdańsk. He is a laureate of a lot of awards and right now he succesfully works at his own album. 
My favourite song: Meybick Song

#1 Rysy



Rysy is such a popular band that problably I shouldn't put their on my list. They got a popularity very fast. Wojtek Urbański and Łukasz Stachurko started their new project in 2015 when they released an album Traveler and they easily got huge number of fans because of the complexed sounds comparing to masters of electronic music - Moderat. They cooperated with Justyna Święs from The Dumplings, Piotr Zioła and Xxanaxx.
My favourite song: omg it's so hard to choose but maybe... Brat.

Komentarze

Popularne posty